The holiday edition is the standard 2019 Topps base design spruced up with red and green Christmas flare. The cards are cheerful and fun - the Christmas border really gives the card some life. I find myself really liking the look of these cards quite a bit. You'll find cards from all the Topps releases (Series 1, 2, and update) in here.
It's hard to tell in the scan, but the Luke Voit card above is actually a parallel card. The snowflakes that are on the left side border of the card are actually a metallic shimmer. You'll find a handful of these parallels per holiday box. Though they are pretty easy to find, they look really nice and make the card really pop.
Each Holiday box comes guaranteed with a hit - either an autograph, relic, or relic-autograph! It truly is a pretty sweet gift! The gift theme and design of the Willson Contreras card shown above is perfect for this set. Very cute. Topps has done an outstanding job with this holiday release. I wish other companies would do something fun like this as well. I love these cards and can't find a single fault with this product!
- The cards are fun.
- These are a Wal-Mart exclusive so the price is set and will not go up (or cheaper if they do a Roll-Back). At about $20 a box, this is a great deal.
- One hit per box at the retail level.
- These will disappear fast.
- They will cost a lot more on the secondary market.
- Only available at Wal-Mart.